policy means that
a good film deserve an award, and if the film
is not selected in the festival, there will be a refund for the
Submission: International Performing Arts & Movie Awards
The festival's vision is to support both independent and
professional art performers and filmmakers who have passion about
what they are doing to get international recognitions and exposure,
and to boost their careers.
They are searching for films with intriguing story, excellent
technique and cinematography, and captivating storytelling.
Festival email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International feature film
Feature length narrative with a
minimum running time of 60 minutes.
International movies with various spoken language are welcomed, but
must be added with English subtitles.
- International short film
Short narrative film with run time of
59 minutes and below.
- Documentary feature
Documentary over 60 minutes in
- Documentary short
Documentary with run time of 59
minutes and below.
We welcome newcomer in the movie
industry. The film director must stated that the movie is his or her
third movie (or under) on his/her application.
Entry fees: $75 USD
Main Category Submission
Creative Awards Categories:
4. Lead Actor
5. Lead Actress
9. Production Design
12. Costume Design
13. Make Up
14. Special Effect
16. Supporting Actor
17. Supporting Actress
18. Ensemble of Cast
single category: $50 USD
5 (five) categories: $ 200 USD
Please e-mail your selection
Special Awards Categories:
1. International Movie Maker of the Year
2. International Art Performer of the Year
Entry fees: $100 USD / entry category
Medal of Excellence
- Entry fee: $ 350 USD
(including medal, certificate and shipment)
- 1 nominee per submission.
- You can nominate more than 1 person.
Statue of Supreme Excellence:
Gold Colored Statue of minimum of 30 Cm,
Laminated certificate of 30 X 40 Cm, Winner's Sash, packaging and
- Without shipment guarantee
- With shipment guarantee
$850 USD (without shipment guarantee)
$1050 USD (with shipment guarantee)
- IPAMA GENERAL RULES -
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and
Conditions carefully. By submitting your film/s or screenplay to the
International Performing Arts & Movie Awards (the Festival), you are
agreeing to all Terms and Conditions below in full.
1. The submitter/filmmaker
guarantee that all rights and releases has been legally secured,
including music rights, songs, etc and the submitter releases the
Festival and all its member from any legal action whatsoever.
2. If nominated, 2 DVD PAL and 1 (one) blu-ray (optional) or DCP,
must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, and director's
name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural
Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in our
possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen
loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send originals. We
do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance)
to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne
by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not
for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to
refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
5. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at
the award ceremony.
6. Regardless of the Prize and their winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will
only receive laurels.
7. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
8. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not
be used for such purposes after the Festival.
9. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be
screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning
films to be screened.
10. The festival director may deny participation to any film unable
to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good
11. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in
regulations or scheduling.
12. All filmmakers/submitter are expected to keep communications
with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so
may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication
process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or
nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with
the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that the
Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other
13. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
14. We accept film and documentary film from students and newcomer.
For newcomer director, he or she should state whether his/her film
is his/her first, second, or third film. Students dont have to
state it and can submit any film, as long as he/she is still a
student when making the film.
15. Films with various languages are welcome, but must be added with
English subtitle (or it can be dubbed into English).
16. We accept films from all genres.
17. Films could be from any year.
18. All submissions should be sent prepaid.
19. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
20. All submission fees are non-refundable.
21. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in
the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
22. The submitter/filmmaker acknowledges that remediation of any
sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
23. The submitter/filmmaker agree to indemnify us and hold us and
our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all
claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to
24. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the Festival
shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent
courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a result of
submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to the
lesser of either the submission fee paid, or the cost of correcting
By submitting to our Festival,
submitter/filmmaker indicates that they have read, understand, agree
with, and will comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and
accept all of the terms and conditions herein, in their entirety,