policy means that
a good film deserve an award, and if the film
is not selected in the festival, there will be a refund for the
World Tolerance Awards
About the Festival
World Tolerance Awards is part of a big festival group, the
Festivals. Working closely with the Council of Creative People (Dewan
Kreatif Rakyat) and International I-Hebat Volunteers, they strive to
give recognition to people who work and dedicate his/her life for
tolerance. He/she could be anyone from any kind of profession, from
all age, and from any parts of the world.
Festival's mission is to promote tolerance; towards our neighbors,
towards different religions, different political views, tolerance
towards the environment.
Deadline: November 30, 2016
Notification date: December 4, 2016
Awards Ceremony: December 13, 2016
Festival email: email@example.com
Submit yourself, or people you know,
living or dead who concern about humanity. CV and other supporting
documentation or related information like photos, clipping, or films
- Documentary Film
Documentary film at any length about
humanity or biography.
- Feature Film
Narrative feature film with duration
more than 60 minutes (about humanity issue).
- Short Film
A short narrative film with film
duration <60 minutes about humanity issues.
Entry fees: $75 USD
Main Category submission:
Creative Awards Categories:
4. Lead Actor
5. Lead Actress
9. Production Design
12. Costume Design
13. Make Up
14. Special Effect
16. Supporting Actor
17. Supporting Actress
18. Ensemble of Cast
single category: $75 USD
5 (five) categories: $ 300 USD
Please e-mail your selection
Creative Award Category
Special Awards Categories:
1. New Star of Tolerance and Acceptance Award
2. Star of Tolerance and Acceptance Award
3. Star of Peace Award
4. Star of Inspiration Award
5. Star of Humanity Award
Entry fees: $100 USD / entry category
Special Awards Categories submission link:
Medal of Honor of Tolerance
- Entry fee: $ 350 USD
(including medal, certificate and shipment)
- 1 nominee per submission.
- You can nominate more than 1 person.
Medal of Honor of Tolerance
Statue of Supreme Excellence:
- 1 Gold Colored Statue of 30 Cm
Laminated certificate of 30 X 40 Cm
- 1 Winner's Sash
- including packaging and
- Without shipment guarantee
- With shipment guarantee
$850 USD (without shipment guarantee)
$1050 USD (with shipment guarantee)
Statue of Supreme Excellence Submission:
WORLD TOLERANCE AWARDS GENERAL RULES -
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this below TERMS & CONDITIONS carefully before you
This agreement pertains to all
Work/s submitted to World Tolerance Awards:
Be it known to any filmmaker or submitter, by submitting your
film/s) to the World Tolerance Awards, you are agreeing to all TERMS
AND CONDITIONS below in full.
Submitters can submit themselves, or people you know, living or
dead. CV and other supporting documentation or related information
like photos, clipping, or films are suggested. Our juries may also
search information from other sources once we accept the submission.
1. The submitter guarantee that all rights and releases have been
legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc and the
submitter releases the Festival and all its member from any legal
2. A. If nominated, 2 DVD PAL and 1 (one) blu-ray (optional) or DCP,
must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with the title, length, and
director's name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value -
For Cultural Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping
invoices. Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while
in our possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for
unforeseen loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send
originals. We do not receive downloads of any kind.
B. For general category without film reference do not need to send
the above items (number 2A).
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance)
to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne
by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not
for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to
refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. All submissions should be sent pre-paid.
5. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
6. All submission fees are non-refundable.
7. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
8. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at
the award ceremony.
9. Regardless of the Prize and winning status, winning filmmakers
who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will only receive
10. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
11. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material
should not be used for such purposes after the Festival.
12. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be
screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning
films to be screened.
13. The Festival Directorate may deny participation to any film
unable to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of
14. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in
the profile of the Festival if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
15. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications
with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so
may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication
process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or
nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with
the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that
Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other
16. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
17. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in
regulations or scheduling.
18. The submitter/filmmaker also acknowledges that remediation of
any sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
19. Films could be from any year.
20. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the World
Tolerance Awards shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute arising as a
result of submission to the Festival will have a recourse limited to
the lesser of either the submission fee paid or the cost of
correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitters/filmmakers:
- indicate that they have read, understand, agree with, and will
comply all of the Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the
terms and conditions herein, in their entirety, without
- agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners,
affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability
associated with your participation or entry to the Festival.